Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 23:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Diskless Workstation -- Problems needing to be addressed

I think in my situation since I am slowly transitioning from 10 base T to
100 baseT I can just put Two cards in each (I don't know what function
this really serves since the bootp server is also sits betweens the
networks and acts as a router?) but I'd much rather look at the specs and
work it out (that will be the long term solution --- perhaps also
educational).