Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:28:12 -0500
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        dan@freebsddiary.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, markm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: yes, current is broke...

Yes it is.  strlcat and strlcpy are not needed in libssh since they are
in the libc already.  They existed in the port because earlier version
of 3.x did not have them.

Mark is in the middle of committing all of the changes.  It might be a
little while until everything is clean again.

Jim Bloom
bloom@acm.org