Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:20:40 +0700 (JVT)
From:      Hendra Sentono <hendra@unix.ukdw.ac.id>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Creating BSD and XFree86 clients for DOS

Our BSD machine use 2.1.5R with XFree86 3.1.2. Currently it is
configured as name server and proxy server (with squid 1.0.0)
We use win95 (with appropriate browser) for the clients and use
the BSD machine as http and ftp proxy.

In this time, our XFree86 can just be executed locally from the
BSD-machine. We wonder if there are any DOS clients to be installed
so that the DOS-machine can be connected as BSD clients (incl.
the capability to run XFree86 - we also use netscape for xfree86).

Any suggestions about BSD/Xfree clients for DOS? We prefer to use
non-commercial software because we are currently in development and
we're not gonna use it commercially.

Hendra Sentono
hendra@students.ukdw.ac.id

Duta Wacana Christian University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
homepage= http://www.ukdw.ac.id