Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:41:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Doug Jolley <doug@bigwheel.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nfs

To start,

Set the appropriate flags in your /etc/rc.conf, they are yes to
the variables listed with comments on each machine. Reboot.

The server and clients should be running.

On the server side there is (will be) a file, /etc/exports. Make
entries specifying which file systems are to be mounted. Read
man exports.

That's the beginning. Get a copy of "Managing NFS and NIS" from
O'Reilly Associates. That and the list will help you.

Since my expertise is now exhausted, Good Luck!

John