Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:59:12 -0600
From:      "Jay L. West" <jlwest@tseinc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Frontpage server extensions

HELP!!!

We're trying to install the microsoft <ugghh> frontpage server extensions.
We're running FBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE, and apache/stronghold. I've tried
both front page server extensions 1.1 and 2.0beta. They both come up
with the following error, right after asking about multi-homing;

'cannot open /dev/null for reading'.

I remember several on this newsgroup saying they got these running.
Any help is **MOST** appreciated. I called RTR and they basically
said 'FreeBSD??'. I've scheduled a support call back from them, we'll
see what happens there but I thought someone here might have run
into this before.

Thanks in advance!

J. West (jlwest@tseinc.com)