Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:35:06 -0500
From:      Christopher Sean Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   lang/python26 --  without threads

The port lang/python26 can be built with or without threads. If built =
without the package will not install the file:

     %%PYTHON_LIBDIR%%/lib-dynload/_multiprocessing.so

This causes error building a package from the port as well as =
maintaining it afterwards.=20

I don't know the exact magic-foo to fix this kind of problem in the =
ports collection but I can look it up and find it. I'm just under the =
gun on another project right now. When I can revisit this I'll come up =
with a solution for the problem, put in a proper PR and a patch to fix =
the Makefile and or pkg-plist.

-- Chris
=
--