Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:46:30 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        Dmitry Kolosov <ivakras1@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tethering with HTC Touch Pro -- how?

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 5:46 AM, Dmitry Kolosov <ivakras1@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 February 2009 15:24:25 Alexander Motin wrote:
>> Vincent Hoffman wrote:

>> > Just as a quick appendium, bluetooth PAN support got added to -CURRENT a
>> > couple of days ago.
>> >  I'll try and dig out my old HTC Hermes and test it, will report back if
>> > I do.
>>
>> I have even tested it already and replied on freebsd-bluetooth@. It
>> works fine with my Qtek S200 with WM6.1.
>
> I cant find any instrustions how\where to download\install\configure btpand for
> 7-STABLE environment. Or maybe i should just wait some time and btpand will be
> included in 7-STABLE update? If so, how long that time will be?

svn/cvs is your friend :)

===

SVN rev 187938 on 2009-01-30 22:23:21Z by emax

Add btpand(8) daemon from NetBSD. This daemon provides support for
Bluetooth Network Access Point (NAP), Group Ad-hoc Network (GN) and
Personal Area Network User (PANU) profiles.

Obtained from:	NetBSD
MFC after:	1 month

===

thanks,