Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:22:56 -0600
From:      Jason Hunt <jhunt@akula.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   replacement for play?

play simply doesn't seem to work on my system, while
if I play it through xmms it works fine.  Is there
a program that can do the same thing from the command
line?  (play wav files)  Thanks

BTW incase someone knows a cure for the problem I have,
the error messages is:

play: /dev/dsp: Invalid argument

--
There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy
will ever be obtainable.  It would mean that the atom would