Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:37:06 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        Tim Stinnett <trinity@ioa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chat

Tim Stinnett wrote:

> No that was a typo on my part.  The set phone is in there.  If I start ppp
> in interactive mode I can "load provider" and then "show link" and the

I'm not to sure about ``load provider'', why not simply try ``dial
provider'' at the ``ppp ON hostname''?, that's what I use and it's the
method used in the manpage & handbook.

--
  Trust the computer industry to shorten Year 2000 to Y2K. It
  was this thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd
Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.radan.com