Date:      Thu, 03 Sep 1998 08:31:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Q: apsfilter...

Try a ghostscript test postscript file and see if it prints:
/usr/local/share/ghostscript/5.10/examples

It could be the program you are printing from, or it could be the driver you
chose to use.

Patrick Gardella

P.S.  Could you be more specific in follow up messages, None of us know what
"it" is anymore.  We answered the original question, and forgot the question
immediately.  There's just too much going on on this list to remember the
specifics  of one person. ;)