Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:55:00 +0800
From:      "Pacana, Rodolfo c." <lgpp@napocor.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG (List Name-FreeBSD Stable)
Subject:   Creating Distribution Disks

Hi everyone.  I'm new on the list and really want to try out FreeBSD.  I
heard this is a good flavor of Unix per recommendation from friends.

To get myself onto FreeBSD I have this question:  Is it possible to create
distribution disks by accessing the ftp sites cited on the Boot Disk (which
I created via FDIMAGE.EXE together with BOOT.FLP)?  I have no CD of the
software and installing via the ftp sites is just not really that possible
due to geographical limitation.

Thanks a lot for any information - they'd be much appreciated.