Date:      16 Mar 2001 07:18:50 +0100
From:      Rasmus Kaj <kaj@raditex.se>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Rasmus Kaj <kaj@raditex.se>
Subject:   C++ problem in sys/socket.h

I got a mail from bento about a compiler problem in one of my ports,
see [1], but I can't reproduce it on any of my -STABLE machines (which
are about a month old).

It seems that something has broken /usr/include/sys/socket.h for C++
somewhere between my last update (which is 1.39.2.3) and bento's, both
in -STABLE and -CURRENT.  Should it be fixed or is there a workaround?

I did check through cvsweb, and sys/socket.h has some changes, but I
don't see which of them is so harmful ...

[1] http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/rasmus@kaj.se.html

Please cc any answers to me, as I lag a bit on the stabe list ...

--
Rasmus Kaj ------------------------ rasmus@kaj.se - http://Raditex.se/~kaj/
 \                                 Pro is to con as progress is to Congress