Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:47:42 -0800
From:      Ron Rosson <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Howto Patch Sendmail

I have a 2.2.5-STABLE (Nov 2,1997) which before was 2.2-STABLE (July97)
and before that was 2.2.2-RELEASE just for history. Ok I am trying to
put in the SPAM rules and the anti-relay rules but the README in my
/etc/mail dir assumes alot. I am not very adept with sendmail so I hesitate
to modify a working MTA even though it has its weaknesses that I would love
to close up. What it all boils down to is, That if someone has a step by step
instruction for putting these rules in that as long if you read it correctly
you should get it in just fine and all working.... I guess what I am askin
for is
If someone has a step by step instruction on adding SPAM FILTERS and
ANTI-RELAY
to sendmail I would greatly be aprreciated..

Thanx in Advance

Ron Rosson

Ron Rosson              ... and a UNIX user said ...
rlr@n2.net                        rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      and all was null and void