Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2019 17:46:43 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "koue@chaosophia.net" <koue@chaosophia.net>
Subject:   FreeDiameter pkg/port

Hi ports!
I'm looking at installing FreeDiameter.=C2=A0 The pkg installs just fine.=
=C2=A0 The problem is the version is 8-9 YEARS old.=C2=A0 It's 1.2.0 and th=
ey are at 1.3.2. :(
I CC'd the 'owner' of the port and I hope that person will bring it up to s=
nuff.=C2=A0 Also, the existing package doesn't have a default configuration=
 file either.
I expect that with the ongoing push for a lot more security and the depreca=
tion of the MD5 cipher, RADIUS is going to slowly die and be replaced by DI=
AMETER.
Thank you!
P.