Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 14:33:38 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michael Johnson <ahze@wp.cc.nc.us>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GnomeCORE.tgz

On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 03:38:09AM -0400, Michael Johnson wrote:
> I am just wondering , Why isnt gnomecore  a package anymore? Its not on
> the ftp and it hasnt been for a while. I thought someone took it down cuz
> they were updateing it but it hasnt been there for a few weeks.

If you absolutely, positively, definitely, need GNOME right now,
the simplest solution is to build it from ports.

However, y'all should be aware that I am in the midst of a massive
upgrade of the GNOME metaport to the recently released 1.2 version,
which I hope to have committed in the next week or so.

So, you may want to wait awhile..

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org