Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:11:46 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4-RELEASE and ISO images now at ftp-master

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Jordan Hubbard wrote:

> Size info:
>
> jkh@ftp-master-> du -sk 4.4-RELEASE ISO-IMAGES/4.4
> 220439  4.4-RELEASE
> 991649  ISO-IMAGES/4.4
>
> Come 'n get it!

we did! :-)

planetmirror.com aka ftp.au.freebsd.org has a complete 4.4-RELEASE,
ISO-IMAGES/4.4 and packages-4.4-release/ for other sites in australia
and new zealand that might want to update.  however we're somewhat
swamped at the moment by freebsd 4.4 downloaders and wolf3d, CS1.3 and
mandrake 8.1 downloads. (which is why i'm flying interstate on
monday to add a gigabit card to the server cluster which has completely
swamped a 100Mbit link).

alternatively, you can mirror from ftp2.au.freebsd.org (aka mirror.aarnet)
which isn't quite as hammered and also supports ftp/rsync access.

please drop me an email if you have problems or need to get access.

regards,

-jason