Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:03:42 -0800
From:      "Taylor Dondich" <thexder@lvcm.com>
To:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   qmail replacement  (Was: qmail, aka: Maintaining Access Control Lists )

I like the points made, however this might seem to be brinking on the edge
of a flame war.  I can definately understand the mentality of not using a
peice of software based on your experience with the author.  A reflection of
mentality goes into your work.  And I can see where there are downsides to
qmail's system.  Sendmail seems to be the defacto, I can see why.

Does anyone know of a way to implement sendmail in a virtual hosting
scenario with the same flexability that qmail offers?  I mean, I've seen a
lot of "hacks" to get sendmail working with virtual hosting, things like
setting up EACH individual user on each virtual host as a user on that
server, but that's kind of ridiculous.  I haven't really looked much further
into the issue when I came across qmail tho.

So do we have any ideas then?

Taylor Dondich