Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:30:15 -0500
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@guru.org>
To:        "randall s. ehren" <randall@ucsb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, sos@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATA problems (still)

I just tried swapping one of the seagate drives with the WD ATA6 drive
so that the WD was aatached to the same motherboard and cable where the
segate was happily working and the segate was attached to the same
motherboard and cable where the WD wasn't happily working.

And the result was the same... the seagte is still happily working and
the WD drive is crashing the same as it was before.

--
Keith Mitchell
Email: kmitch@guru.org				PGP key available upon request