Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:36:49 -0500
From:      Noah Dunker <ndunker@jccc.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: ADDING MORE IPS on a Diff subnets

If you have IP Alias turned on in the kernel (I'm pretty sure GENERIC has
it):

ifconfig ep0 inet 10.0.0.1 alias

(just like normal, just use "alias" keyword at the end.  to remove aliases,
use a "-alias" at the end)
Add routes as needed.  I think this is covered in the Handbook, a quick
search probably would have
given you this info, and might answer some other questions as well.

Noah Dunker
Systems Analyst/Technician
Johnson County Community College