Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 08:19:53 -0400
From:      "Jorgensen, Paul" <guifoo@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Java 2 !

Hi, All!

I followed the instructions as best I could.  I now get ...

<snip>

[idnopheq@roshomon:/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin]$ ./java -version
/usr/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin/alpha/native_threads/java: error
while loading shared libraries:
/usr/compat/linux/usr/java/jdk1.3.1/bin/alpha/native_threads/java:
undefined symbol: __setfpe_mode

</snip>

I think I blew step D below with linux-devel.  Any thoughts?  Anyone
have the files hosted anywhere for me to check against?

And to ask the question in advance, how then does one tie it into
Netscape 4.78 installed (the OSF/1 port) and/or native Konquerer?

Thanks!

p.s. - I tried to send yesterday, but my ISP's SMTP server went flaky.
If this did hit the list, I didn't see it.