Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:39:45 -0700
From:      "Mike Roest" <bsd-lists@blahz.ab.ca>
To:        "'Tim Wilde'" <twilde@dyndns.org>, "'Chris'" <cs052279@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Have I been hacked?

Yep Tim,
	That is what a regular DHCP request looks like.  The most likely
thing is that somewhere on the network that this machine is connected to
a comp is trying to get an IP via DHCP.  Since DHCP requests go out on
broadcast any machine hooked to the same segment will see that request.
So there really isn't anything to worry about with this Chris.