Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:52:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Pat Bender" <Pat.Bender@tdh.state.tx.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache and TIS  Security questions

Hi,

We have set-up 2 FreeBSD 2.2.7  Boxes,  one acting as the
firewall-router  and the other one an Apache WebServer. I
plan to install TIS.  How do I configure  the firewall to pass the
request to the Webserver and the Webserver to send the information to
the firewall and it send it out to the world?  I want the world to
see the firewall address but hide the other box.  I'm a newbie at
FreeBsd and was currently running redhat 5.0 about a week ago and
with no firewall.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

pat