Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:46:42 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ulrike Nitzsche <U.Nitzsche@ifw-dresden.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DEFPA and FreeBSD-2.2.5

I used FreeBSD 2.1.5 with a DEFPA-card and I'm very
satiesfied with them and the fpa0-driver.

But now I want to build a new server with the same NIC and
FreeBSD 2.2.5. At first sight all worked right: The DEFPA was
detected by the kernel and successful configured, the fddi link
is available and a ping to the own IP-address was ok. The routing
table looks also right. But no traffic to or from the card is possible.

As ist seems the driver was rewritten. Are there any hints on
the fpa0-driver and 2.2.5?

Thanks!
Ulli
--
Ulrike Nitzsche, email: u.nitzsche@ifw-dresden.de, phone: +49-351-4659-508
Institute of Solid State and Materials Research Dresden, Germany