Date:      Tue, 27 May 1997 10:46:47 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sysinstall problems...

> One thing is that sysinstall gives you the choise of ftp sites, including
> current.freebsd.org and releng22.freebsd.org. Both those, however, resulted
> in sysinstall connecting to "ftp@ftp.freebsd.org", which made things work

Whoops - fixed, thanks. :)

> Shouldn't sysinstall not only let you set up which port your mouse is on,
> but also the type of the mouse, and baudrate and all. Another sheet to

Someday. :-)

Seriously, I doubt that this will ever be in the current sysinstall.
I'll put that on my todo list for the next generation sysinstall, to
be released RSN, you betcha.

> Also, sysinstall got a SIGSEGV when I accidently choose "FTP", instead of
> "FTP Passive" when installing anything (distribution, packages, anything).
> The machine is behind a firewall, and so it seems like sysinstall SEGV:s
> when the timeout has passed.

Hmmm.  Might have found a bug in libftpio and timeouts - I'll
check it out.

> Hope this helps someone. :-)

It does indeed, thanks!

					Jordan