Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:26:11 -1000 (HST)
From:      Nathanael Lierly <lierly@www.mauigateway.com>
To:        Bruce Meier <source@hilo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: user group Hilo, Hawaii

no but if you know of one on Maui I'll be internested...hehehe...

seriuosly though...good to hear of another person from the islands who is
into FreeBSD..we have quite a large group of BSD Geeks out here...almost
out numbering the droves of younger kids who are starting to get into
linux..

Aloha Oe....Maui No Ka Oe...

 Nathanael Lierly (AKA. Cephas, Keken, THEOBAUD, Thundarr)
 UNIX Systems Administrator - FreeBSD, mach, various oditys (cephas@mauibuilt.com)
 Maui Gateway (www.mauigateway.com nlierly@mauigateway.com)
 Digital Werks - Media City (www.virtualhawaii.com lierly@virtualhawaii.com)

- A computer glitch will not bring about the end of civilization. It takes
hordes of panicking people to do that.- question@mauigateway.com Johnathan