Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:12:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      pradesh.chanderpaul@iname.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Q : How to share an email address

My email provider allows me to have aliases. All
messages sent which will then be forwarded to a single
email account, which I receive as a POP3 account.

I need to allow people to send emails to a.domain.com,
b.domain.com, etc, where a,b are registered users on
my FreeBSD server.

When receiving the mail, I need to filter the mail
and "hand it over" to the intended recepient's
mailbox.

Can this be done? If so, How?

I am using FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE and sendmail.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Pradesh Chanderpaul