Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:54:15 -0800
From:      R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
To:        ishmael@tranquility.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ensoniq audiopci

Ishmael wrote:

> ok, im new to freebsd, i looked around, but couldnt find out whether the 3.x
> kernel has support for ensoniq audiopci (es1371).  if it does, what options do
> i enable in kernel config file to get it?
>
> Jeremy

I have the same card, and tried many solutions to making it work with no
success.  From what I understand, the ensoniq 1370 is well supported,
while the 1371 is not.
So I made the decision to spend $30 dollars for an OSS
driver(www.4front-tech.com).  It really works, and it makes FreeBSD a
much friendlier place to have sound :)
--
	You will do foolish things,