Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:21:10 -0500
From:      insider@mlmspyinsider.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Welcome to the MLMspy Insider!

Hello questions :

You or someone using your email address subscribed to a FREE membership for the MLMspy Insider, with email address questions@FreeBSD.org.  If for some reason you don't wish to receive Insider News on today's MLM's, Home Based Businesses & Opportunities, please scroll to the bottom of this message and follow the unsubscribe instructions.

As an MLMspy Insider Subscriber you will be automatically entered to win FREE CASH & PRIZE Drawings every month.
http://www.mlmspyinsider.com

Over the coming days, weeks and months, you will be receiving information on various Opportunities that are somewhere in our review process.  If you have experience with these Opportunities, we would like to know about it.  If you sign up for one of these Opportunities, please send us some information on how your experience was.  We truly value your opinion and appreciate any feedback you give us.

Sincerely,

MLMspy Insider Editor

Click on the link below to remove yourself via your web browser (which should launch automatically)
http://www.mlmspy.com/cgi-bin/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=questions@FreeBSD.org&un=mlmspyinsider

A confirmation screen will show that your email was deleted. In case the browser doesn't start or doesn't show the correct information, select the whole URL line (or lines if it is presented over more than one line) with your mouse, cut and paste it into your browser's address bar and hit enter from there. Here is the link http://www.mlmspy.com/cgi-bin/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=questions@FreeBSD.org&un=mlmspyinsider