Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:47:42 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "List Name-FreeBSD Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Pacana, Rodolfo c." <lgpp@napocor.com.ph>
Subject:   Re: Creating Distribution Disks

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:55:00 +0800, Pacana, Rodolfo c. wrote:

>Is it possible to create
>distribution disks by accessing the ftp sites cited on the Boot Disk (which
>I created via FDIMAGE.EXE together with BOOT.FLP)?  I have no CD of the
>software and installing via the ftp sites is just not really that possible
>due to geographical limitation.

Yes it's possible, but ALL your floppies have to be error free.  Why
not order the CDs from Walnut Creek (www.cdrom.com) ??  I think that
the amount of time it would take to download ALL of the floppies, would
be close to the amount of time of just installing it via the Internet.
If you buy the CDs, you can share the cost with friends...