Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 16:10:28 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 and hosts.allow

Is inetd wrapping and hosts.allow supposed to support IPv6 addresses?
Because it isn't for me.  Not only that but added an IPv6 address to
hosts.allow seems to prevent processing of IPv4 anddress on that line.
If it should and is broken I will submit a PR.  If not I will look and
see if I can submit a PR with code.  BTW this is 4.0 cvsupd and compile
with cvs-cur-6351.gz of this morning (2000/5/16)

Jim
--
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 Americans suffer some form of
    mental illness.  So look at your three best friends, if they