Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:20:02 +0530
From:      Aditya Sarawgi <sarawgi.aditya@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        lulf@freebsd.org
Subject:   ext2fs status report 3

Hi,

I am almost done freeing  ext2_fs.h from GPL. There are some parts of it which are required by the other GPL'd code so I will come back to ext2_fs.h
later after freeing those files from GPL. I'm currently researching the block and inode allocation policy of NetBSD for ext2fs. They have a pretty well
documented code and after thoroughly researching their policy I will start with the implementation.
I plan to work on the inode allocation part till 27th June and after that on block allocation policy till midterms.