Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:35:02 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/deskutils/cbb Makefile pkg-comment         ports/deskutils/gcal Makefile pkg-comment ports/deskutils/gmcal         Makefile pkg-comment ports/deskutils/kronolith Makefile         pkg-comment ports/deskutils/logjam Makefile pkg-comment ...

Hi, Porters,

After de-pkg-comment'fying the ports without MAINTAINER yesterday, I'm
now dealing with the ports not maintained by FreeBSD committers.  If
my commits caused conflicts with your work, I'm sorry.  Now, I'd like
to clarify as a portmgr that you don't need to worry about the
de-pkg-comment'ification unless you are a ports committer and have
your own ports.  Please do not send PR's just for the pkg-comment ->
COMMENT conversion.  I'll handle already sent PR's later.

Thank you,

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"It went right by me -- At the time it went over my head
   I was looking out the window.. I should have looked at your face instead"