Date:      Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:58:09 +1000
From:      Karun <karun@dambiec.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail Server

Hello
I am presently using exim on debian as my mail server, as it is part of
the installation. I am planning to migrate the server to freebsd, and i
am not sure about the different features of mail servers. I am hosting a
small server which only has about  20 email addresses at dambiec.com and
i have settings for the rbl in the exim config. Anybody have any
sugestions about what server to use? I use the imap protocol and was
thinking about possibly using courier.

Karun Dambiec