Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 00:15:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      Niklas Saers <beren@saers.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   miroMEDIA PCTV and Matrox Millenium

Yepp, the above is my hardware which I thought running frame-capturing
under. But I'm a bit confused. Both dtv and fxtv make kind of horizontal,
dotted lines across my screen. They disappear when I switch to other
applications which update those parts of the screen. I get the message
'Direct Video not supported by visual...using XImages'. Has this something
to do with the lot?

 ... and a UNIX user said ...
        rm -rf *
and all was null and void