Date:      Sun, 18 May 2008 17:14:42 -0400
From:      "Jim Capozzoli" <saltmiser@gmail.com>
To:        Ghirai <ghirai@ghirai.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: periodic freeze and reset

On Mon, Sep 3, 2007 at 6:52 PM, Ghirai <ghirai@ghirai.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> My desktop running 6.2-STABLE is freezing then resetting shortly after.
> This behaviour happens every couple hours, for no apparent reason.
>
> I checked messages, etc, there's nothing there.
>
> This is getting annoying... :/
>
> I'd appreciate any hints/where to look/what to look for.
>
> Thanks.

Maybe the problem isn't freebsd but your hardware.  How long have you
been running 6.2-stable?  How long ago did this start occurring?  Is
it i386, amd64?  Maybe you have bad memory.  And as a good user, I'd
probably have to suggest that you upgrade to freebsd 7-release at
least.

--
Jim Capozzoli
D6499626857801B6065013E3645A6B75