Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 00:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, green@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: International Crypto/ssh broked yet again by deletion of rsa_eay.c,v

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Gregory Bond wrote:

> >Just add src-crypto-rsa to your cvsup file. Look in
> >/usr/src/share/examples/cvsup/secure* to see how.
>
> I'm already using cvs-all and cvs-crypto (via update.sh from the cvsup-mirror
> port).

src-crypto-rsa isn't included in either of the above. This change was part
of an attempt to unify the freefall and internat crypto repositories, but
it had some downsides (namely that it caused the change to apply to all
mirrors everywhere, not just those in the US, and so caused international
people to experience a sudden loss of rsa_eay.c).

This will probably be fixed shortly in some form or another - it's not
clear we'll be sticking with a separate src-crypto-rsa collection to hold
RSA.

Kris