Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:06:43 -0400
From:      "Michael Dungan" <mpd@bluetie.net>
To:        "Michael Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: high volume mail server hardware suggestions

So you would say that memory is more important than proc power? My boss
wants to know whether we should purchase dual or quad proc boxen. (We would
be purchasing more dual boxen if we went this route.) Are they any online
case studies on this? I'm no e-mail admin, but I'm the one stuck setting
this all up.

Thanks,

Mike