Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:30:51 -0400
From:      Daniel McRobb <dwm@caimis.com>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        dwm@caimis.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/24660: New port: Xerces-C 1.3.0

> Synopsis: New port: Xerces-C 1.3.0
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
> State-Changed-By: will
> State-Changed-When: Sat Apr 7 00:34:21 PDT 2001
> State-Changed-Why:
> I'd rather not put all those files in the repository.  Please
> have them merged in some suitable form and submit a new port.

Not sure what you mean by 'all those files'... you mean the handful of
patch files and the like?

I'd probably close this PR and forget about it.  I'm now using icu-1.8.1
and xml4c-3.5.1 ports.  The xml4c-3.5.1 port looks like the Xerces-C
1.3.0 port, however, so I'd like to know exactly what you want me to do
before I submit it.

Daniel
~~~~~~