Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:17:31 -0700
From:      Matt Navarre <mnavarre@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless Keyboard/Mouse recommendations?

Does anyone know of a wireless keyboard/mouse combo that works well with
FreeBSD (and X Windows/ Kde)? I like the feel of most of the Logitech and
Microsoft combos that I've tried*, but I'm concerned that all the web, cd
control and email gewgaws they're festooned with will interfere with proper
operation. I'm not really concerned with having all the extra buttons work,
though it'd be nice, just as long as the keyboard doesn't cause random crashy
badness like the POS GE wireless board I've got now.

TIA for any sugestions,
Matt

*Actually, what I want is a wireless version of the old IBM/Fujitsu
"klickyKlacky" keyboard with a decent optical mouse. But that'll never
happen.

--
"We all enter this world in the same way: naked, screaming,
 and soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind