Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:35:54 -0500 (CWT)
From:      Chriss <chriss@toto.oz-online.net>
To:        root <coltaan@is.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Shadow pwd from Linux to FreeBSD

its a matter of takeing the fields from /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow and
rearrangeing them into /etc/master.passwd. threres a perl script i use for
this i posted to freebsdrocks.com in the how-to i believe. but just be
sure to move just the ones you want, dont go changeing the system accounts
or things will complain.

-chris