Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:58:30 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sata: setfeatures settransfermode taskqueue timeout

I'm getting this error alot, on shutdown. smartmon reports all my
drives are healthy with 0 errors, I've replaced the controller and
upgraded to a 500W powersupply.  At random one of my 4 sata drives
will give a "disconnected" error in dmesg and dissappear, usually when
you acess it for the first time on a given boot, but not always the
same drive.  Also, I've now started getting a panic after syncing all
the drives on shutdown.  I'm mystified....

Steve