Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:11:22 -0700
From:      Paul Barstad <barstad@montana.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login name.

I installed FreeBSD 2.1.5 on a separate hard drive and when I tried to
run it it asked for a login name. I didn't se a place to insert a login
name and password during the installation from CD ROM. Is there a
default name and password I can use ? Also I cannot access the hard
drive from dos, the computer can't find it. In case I have to reinstall
the program, how can I reformat the drive or delete everything that's on
it ? Thanks, Paul Barstad