Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:19:24 -0800
From:      "David Daugherty" <davidd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: forwarding ftp requests using natd

Just a guess but you don't have ftpd running on the natd box do you?

|> /\ \/ @
davidd@datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Back end web programming, site security, and networking

david.daugherty@netmanage.com
Software Engineer
NetManage - The Bridge to E-Business

http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~doc
ICQ: 21106703

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
                                   -Thomas Jefferson