Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Phelip Cray <phelipc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: doom

Hello,

Ok, folks sorry for asking a question and not giving
details ...

here we go ...

pkg_info | grep doom

I get nothing ( which means there is no doom instaled,
right? )

then,

cd /usr/ports/games/doom

I get:

 ===> linuxdoom-1.8 is marked as broken: Linux dynamic
linker problems

ok, before you ask, yes I am running Linux compat.

thank you for your clues.

phelip