Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:00:00 +0000
From:      Dom Mitchell <Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Endianness in filesystems

Hi all,

I've been trying to mount a laser disk formatted on Solaris (SPARC)
on my FreeBSD (x86) machine at home. It looks like I'm running into
endiannes problems with the superblock... Has anybody managed to mount
Solaris filesystems on FreeBSD before? If so, what did you have to do?
Or am I trying to achieve that which there is no code for yet?

FWIW, the Solaris box is equally unhappy about mounting FreeBSD
formatted filesystems...
--
Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator

	Free your mind -- http://www.opensource.org/
the system manager.