Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:29:54 +0300
From:      "walid Nehme" <nastylid@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   a way not to download packages everytime i need to install them

Dear sirs.
I'm using freebsd 4.6 and i made a program and have to install it on more
than one machine. i'm using mysql data base php4 apache midnightcommander
squid, is there anyway to downlaod the ports one time and use them on the
other computers?
i'm installing the system from one cdrom that i downloaded and excuse me for
not buying it because i'm in lebanon and here we dont have such cdroms for
ur product.
To be clear, i downloaded the ports and copied it to the other machine it
said Checksum doesnt matche.
is there anyway for not downloading the files that are in distfiles
everything i want to install them.
Thanks a lot