Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:03:19 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can't access tapes with scsi_sa.c r1.7

Matthew Jacob writes:

>Yes, that'd be my change. Whups! It worked for me! Could you build a
>CAMDEBUG kernel, use camcontrol to turn on debugging for that device and
>do whatever it is you did and send me the output, or send me what it is
>you tried first? I'll be in my shop tomorrow morning to work on this!
>Sorry!

just another data point. My SDT-9000 also doesn't work anymore with the
latest scsi_sa.c. Although the kernel finds it I always get I/O errors
when I try to access it. Highly inconvenient because I lost 2 file
systems in a crash last night and wanted to restore them today.

I'll do what you requested.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de