Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:38:06 +0900 (KST)
From:      Eunsook Kim <eunsook@cs.sookmyung.ac.kr>
To:        webmaster@web1.cdrom.com
Subject:   Does ver4.0 contain full-IPv6 spec?

Dear Webmaster,

In your website, I read that the FreeBSD v4.0 contains KAME-IPv6.
Does it mean that FreeBSD v4.0 contain full-set of
KAME-IPv6 including BGP4+ and GateD? or should I buy GateD additionally?

And, I found that there is two sets of FreeBSD v4.0 :
one is consisted of only one CD, and the other is consisted of
three CDs(which called Full-set).
Please let me know which one carries the full-set of IPv6.

I'll appreciate your quick response.

Best Regards,

Eunsook Kim
   __    __   Eunsook Kim ^.*
 /LOVE\/LOVE\  eunsook@cs.sookmyung.ac.kr
 \LOVELOVELO/  http://cs.sookmyung.ac.kr/~eunsook/
   \VELOVE/  Computer Networks Lab.  of
     \LO/  Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
      -   at Sookmyung Women's Univ.
 tel:011-9711-1466 fax:710-9296 office:710-9431