Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:55:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe@gradient.cis.upenn.edu>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Networking Question.

Your solution of  Not enabling net.inet.ip.fw.enable sounds like it
would keep machines outside of the private network from mistaking
the private network's box as a router but the box would no longer act as
a router for the local network. I may be misunderstanding something.

Alwyn
agoodloe@gradient.cis.upenn.edu