Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:57:05 -0500
From:      Jeremy Bender <jbender@b-ainc.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD + pentium II Xeon?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My company just acquired one of the 450mhz pentium II Xeon processors for
one of our 3.2-stable based router/mail server boxes.  Does anyone have any
experience with using this processor under fbsd.. which motherboard works
well, any problems with using this prc under fbsd (this is the variant with
the 2MB l2 cache).  Right now we don't need scsi onboard, using an Adaptec
2940u2w for that, dual processor support would be nice, but far from
necessary right now.  i would appreciate any advice you anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Bender
jbender@b-ainc.com